Notice Board


Picture of Harihara Subramonian .P Lecturer
by Harihara Subramonian .P Lecturer - Wednesday, 18 December 2019, 10:49 AM

Dear Students

If you want to recheck your paper, you have to come personally to the college or authorize somebody with a written letter to the DAA and Nu. 500 to be paid to the college finance section.
Hari .P


(Edited by Admin User - original submission Sunday, 15 December 2019, 12:01 PM)